WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

HAIM Top Tracks

HAIM

HAIM (pronounced HY-əm) is an American rock band hailing from Los Angeles, California. The band consists of sisters Este Arielle Haim (born March 14, 1986), Danielle Sari Haim (born February 16, 1989) and Alana Mychal Haim (born December 15, 1991), along with drummer Dash Hutton (son of Danny Hutton and previously a member of the bands Wires On Fire and Slang Chicken) and keyboardist Tommy King. Most frequently compared to Fleetwood Mac... Read more about HAIM on Last.fm. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.

>>> HAIM Top tracks
The Wire, Falling, Forever, Don't Save Me, If I Could Change Your Mind, My Song 5, Go Slow, Days Are Gone, Honey & I, Let Me Go, Running If You Call My Name, Better Off - Live At Spotify, London / 2013, Send Me Down, Better Off, Falling - Duke Dumont Remix, Edge, Falling (Duke Dumont remix), Don't Save Me (Cyril Hahn remix), Forever (Dan Lissvik Remix), Go Slow - Demo, If I Could Change Your Mind - MK Remix, The Wire (Tourist Remix), Falling (Live At Itunes), My Song 5 - Remix, Falling - Psychemagik Remix, Falling (Psychmagik Remix), Hold Me, Forever (Lindstrøm & Prins Thomas Remix), My Song 5 (feat. A$AP Ferg), The Wire - Farhot Remix, Go Slow - Live At Spotify, London / 2013, Forever - Dan Lissvik Remix, Honey And I - Spotify Sessions Curated by Jim Eno, Go Slow (demo), Falling (Psychemagik Remix), If I Could Change Your Mind - Delorean Remix, Forever - Giorgio Moroder Remix, HAIM on Falling, Honey & I - Live At Spotify, London / 2013, Falling - Live At The iTunes Festival / 2012, HAIM on Forever, The Wire - Tourist Remix, HAIM on The Wire, Haim, Forever - Patrick Hagenaar Colour Code Remix, HAIM on Honey And I, Bite Down, HAIM on If I Could Change Your Mind, HAIM on Dont Save Me, My Song 5 (Recorded),

0 comments:

Post a Comment